We Love Doing
the Dirty Work.
Deinstallation, reinstallation, recycling and logistics is what we do.
We’re experienced and highly skilled at full-scale battery change-outs.
We’ll do whatever it takes, including bringing in stair crawlers, cranes, and sometimes even a team of horses! Our emergency maintenance services include cleanups for leaking batteries, spills and whatever else you got.
The process can include:
- Collecting and storing all the materials for the job.
- Charging the batteries in a temperature controlled climate before installation.
- Scheduling project date for service.
- A licensed electrician taking the batteries out of service.
- Removal of old batteries.
- Placing new batteries in service.
- Sending decommissioned batteries for recycling.
Hard to get to?
Don’t let that stop you, we can get into small, tall or awkward places.
The certifications always matter. Our team has:
- HazMat Drivers
- Licensed Electricians
- Certified Crane Operators
- And More