We Love Doing
the Dirty Work.
Deinstallation, reinstallation, recycling and logistics is what we do.
We’re experienced and highly skilled at full-scale battery change-outs.
It’s what we do: removal of the old battery, replacement with the new. Our safety standards for installation and maintenance are the highest in the industry, as is our project execution.
We’ll do whatever it takes, including bringing in stair crawlers, cranes, and sometimes even a team of horses! Our emergency maintenance services include cleanups for leaking batteries, spills and whatever else you got.
Looking for full-scale deinstallation? We have you covered.
The process can include:
- Collecting and storing all the materials for the job.
- Charging the batteries in a temperature controlled climate before installation.
- Scheduling project date for service.
- A licensed electrician taking the batteries out of service.
- Removal of old batteries.
- Placing new batteries in service.
- Sending decommissioned batteries for recycling.
Hard to get to?
Don’t let that stop you, we can get into small, tall or awkward places.
The certifications always matter. Our team has:
- HazMat Drivers
- Licensed Electricians
- Certified Crane Operators
- And More